Why Learn Japanese Language
- Slowing population growth and an aging population leading to fewer work forces. Japanese companies looking for talent outside Japan
- Japanese students inclined towards non technical jobs
- Many Japanese companies including manufacturing sector coming up in India
- Young, technically good Indian youth preferred by the Japanese companies
- Non technical jobs like translation, interpretation on the rise China has more than 10,000 JLPT certified professionals in contrast to 1,000 people in India. Indians with the Japanese language have an edge over others
- More demand for professionals with Japanese language knowledge but the supply is less
- Bangalore being the IT hub of India is the favorite investment destination for Japanese companies
Advantages for the students
- The benefits for students learning Japanese can be considered in both the short term and the long term
- In the short term, students can look forward to unique activities relating to a completely different culture from their own. There is always the motivation and pleasure of learning something new and different in Japanese. Furthermore, learning any foreign language, especially Japanese, teaches a student new learning skills, such as ways to increase concentration, memorization, and listening
- Studies have shown that these new cognitive skills often improve students' performance in other subjects as well. Finally, learning such a unique and special language often gives students a sense of self-confidence and pride they may not have had before
- Job opportunity is possibly the most important long-term benefit of learning Japanese. In the global community we now live in, having the ability to speak Japanese not only opens doors in higher education and in employment in Japan-related fields, but shows employers that one is intelligent, unique, and globally conscious.
- We have in-depth knowledge about Grammar for writing and making Business presentations
- In a multi-lingual world, language knows no borders. And communication breakdowns are simply not accepted. We understand business needs all too well. Especially when it concerns Japan. Our in-house professional Japanese trainers are also experts at translation of Japanese to English and vice versa.
- One-stop Shop: With our vast international resources in almost every technology, we can fulfill ALL our client’s needs in no time either in India or in Japan for your Japanese Bilingual verticals
- Quality: Our choices are simple – only the best would do! Work Ethics: We believe in strong work ethics and concurrent growth of clients, partners, vendors and employees in India as well in Japan region
- Affiliations to our credit – JETRO, Ranade institute (Pune), Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (Pune), Japan foundation, Indo-Japan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IJCCI), NASCOM
- Partners in Japan – Jobweb, Spice up, DISCO, GCP
STARTING SOON !!!
STARTING SOON !!!